The billing, licensing terms and process is purely handled by Envato (the company who owns ThemeForest), and we have no control over these aspects. We provide customer support, updates to our themes, bug fixing and other sorts of technical help related to the theme. We do not provide customization services or freelance support to incorporate 3rd party modifications in our themes.
What’s included in item support
During the product support period, the author is expected to be available to:
- Answer specific technical questions about the features and functionality of the theme.
- Provide guidance on how the theme is designed to function.
- Help you with issues related to using the theme and getting optimum value from its functionality.
- Answer questions about third party plugin functionality as it relates to the theme.
- Product updates to fix bugs, ensure ongoing compatibility and resolve security vulnerabilities.
What’s NOT included in item support
During the product support period, the author is not expected to:
- Modify or extend the theme beyond the original features seen in the demo.
- Install the theme.
- Address issues regarding your hosting or server environment; please check with your provider.
- Address third party assets.
For more details, please see Item Support policy.